Pattern Release: Emerson Car Seat Cover or Blanket

Pattern release!  I have been working on this one for a while and I so excited to have released it today!

This pattern can be made as a baby/toddler blanket that is 27"x36" or as a car seat cover to fit a standard-size infant car seat.


By leaving off the straps, you are able to make a beautiful blanket!


In my pattern, I use 5 colors but the color combinations are endless- you can use all different colors as a scrap buster, all one color, or ay number in between!  The design is perfect for both boys and girls as well by just varying the colors you use.





I hope you love it as much as I do!

You can buy this pattern on Etsy and Ravelry!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Crochet Pattern: The Bristol Hat

Free Crochet Pattern: Emerson Car Seat Cover or Baby Blanket

Free Crochet Pattern: Molalla Baby Blanket