Pattern Release: Seaside Baby Blanket

I have always loved the look of a mitered square.  Most of them are knit though the crochet versions have been popping up more and more lately.  Here is a beautiful example of a knit mitered square blanket-

Image source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/taniaho/4817508065/in/album-983985/


I have been wanting to come up with my own version of this for a while and here it is!  I have to say, I love it so much :)

I love the bright colors and I love the soft, squishiness of Cascade Yarns Pacific yarn that I used.  I hope you love it too!




You can find this free pattern here.  You can also buy a yarn kit to make this blanket on Etsy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Crochet Pattern: The Bristol Hat

Free Crochet Pattern: Emerson Car Seat Cover or Baby Blanket

Free Crochet Pattern: Molalla Baby Blanket